April General Meeting4-10-2014 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm 520 Elliot Street Charlotte NC, 28202
Greetings Product Developers/Inventors.
Get ready for our April meeting! We will be going over Patents, Trade Marks, Copy Right and Trade Secrets.
One of our members Memm Wiggins, is a Intellectual Property attorney and will be giving us the 101 on legal matters.
If this meeting is well received, we will have a 202 meeting on the same subject in May.http://www.wigginsiplaw.com/
Memminger E. Wiggins, PLLC, is a boutique intellectual property law firm limiting its practice primarily to those areas of law that include patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets. Memminger E. Wiggins, PLLC, was founded with the goal of providing clients prompt, professional, but yet personal, legal services. The firm is committed to providing only the highest quality of legal services for its clients regarding their intellectual property needs.
Memminger E. Wiggins began practicing law in 1996 after graduating from the Thomas M. Cooley Law School, located in Lansing, Michigan. The goal from the beginning was to provide prompt, professional, but yet personal, legal services to his clients. His law practice can be considered a "boutique" law firm in the sense that he limits his practice of law primarily to just those areas of law that include patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D.
- Clemson University, Bachelor of Science degree in Microbiology
- LICENSES AND BAR ADMISSIONS
- North Carolina State Bar
- South Carolina State Bar
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States District Court District of South Carolina
- United States Tax Court
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS / MEMBERSHIPS
- North Carolina State Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Union County Bar Association
- York County Bar Association
- Oconee County Bar Association
- Richland County Bar Association
- Carolina Patent Trademark and Copyright Law Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Association of University Technology Managers
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
Physical AddressMemminger E. Wiggins, PLLC
13850 Ballantyne Corporate Place, Suite 500
Charlotte, NC 28277
Last MonthBill Watson
Bill did a great talk with us and showed us all of the products which his company can print. He spoke about ,Color 3D printing, Mechanical Prototypes, Architectural Models and 3D scanning
Update- Bill has left the company since the meeting and Kate has taken his place.Anvil Prototype & Design
A Division of Duncan Parnell, Inc.
Office: 704-372-7770 x255
- This meeting cost $20 for guest
- Now that we are at the middle of the year, the dues are prorated at 40$ for the remainder of the year.
- Check and Cash are accepted.
- Thank you once again for supporting the INotC.
- Collectively when we network, mountains can be moved!
- Through creativity, we can develop a civilization worth living in!
- When we commercialize, we give our value and vision to the world!
Network, Develop, Commercialize
We look forward to seeing you.
Building info: If you have not been to our meetings before, the building is located at the end of Elliot street on the right. Then you go through the fence and down the driveway. The front door is located on the left side. Once you go in follow the hall way to the end then go through the door and turn left to the meeting room door.
President - Brian James
Flourish and Prosper
We look forward to seeing you.