This information is not meant to be an exhaustive list, and we will keep looking out for new resources.
It is important to mention that you should always do your own research on whether a certain product or service is right for you, especially when you are expected to pay for a product or service.
Don’t forget that our sponsors advise, guide, and support our efforts to help inventors realize their dreams.
- Here’s a great tip from Tiffany Moore at Inventors Digest. She uses this site occasionally when researching advertisers
National Inventor Fraud Center
- A wealth of information and a great place to start your invention education US Patent and Trade Office
- One of my favorite places is an organization site that leads to nearly everywhere else United Inventors Association of America
Looking to boost your business?
- Small Business Administration
- Free business software
- Business Week
- Wall Street Journal – Small Business
- Net Suite Financial Software
- Microsoft Office
- Small Biz Books
- Small Business School
- Legal Zoom
Technology Transfer Programs
- INPEXis the world’s largest invention show
- Trade show directory
- Thomas Registry is used to find companies in every category
Contests – Always read and understand the contracts!
Venture Capital – Learn how businesses are funded
INOTC wishes you continued success and will keep looking for ways to help inventors achieve their dreams.